Below are a few frequently asked questions regarding Hunter’s Kloak® products and accessories. If you have other unanswered questions, email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
There have been quite a few enhancements made since releasing and field testing the original Kloak Mister. Some of the changes are:
• Separate operation buttons.
• Power Button and Time Delay Button.
• New time delay intervals 6, 9, or 15 seconds.
• LED light dimming after choosing preferred time delay.
• Updated ultrasonic transducer for a more powerful burst of mist.
• Improved reliability with coated circuit boards to repel moisture.
• Water-resistant, matte finish.
Even though we made solid improvements to the Gen 2, the Kloak Misters PRO and GHOST offer even more going forward, including:
• Hardwired battery – giving it an 8 hour charge rather than 4.5-5.
• Lanyard eyelets are now recessed into the body of the device.
• Orange indicator lights have replaced the red lights.
•Pro/Ghost models will NOT come with a scent cartridge like the Gen 2 Mister Kit, so you can purchase the scents you want.
With all of the improvements we’ve made to our Kloak Mister lineup, the only differences between the Kloak Misters PRO and GHOST are the colors and finish:
• The PRO is gray, black and Hunter’s Kloak orange with matte and gloss finishes.
• The GHOST is a marbled camo, specially processed during production where no two are the same.
Yes! We’ve made sure all Generation 1 scent cartridges will work with the Gen 2 Kloak Mister.
Yes! The scent cartridges are part of the overall enhancements for all of our mister products going forward, plus, the Gen 1 Kloak Mister benefits because of scent cartridge modifications.
Yes! All scent cartridges are designed to fit all of our mister devices.
Approximately 4.5 hours.
Yes! While we do not disclose our formulas, we do have them tested to ensure our customers' safety and to offer our best advice for any exposure concerns. PLEASE SEE PACKAGING AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE HANDLING.
Go here to view the Materials Safety Data Sheets on our Hunter’s Kloak® scented mists.
Yes, but only for the Gen 2 Kloak Mister! You can purchase replacement batteries here.
An extra 27A 12V battery is included for the Rut Rouser®'s remote. These batteries are not typically found on the shelf, but they can be purchased through online retailers such as amazon.com. Click here to purchase.
No, for best performance, it was best to hardwire and seal the batter into the device.
For the Gen 1 and Gen 2 Kloak Misters, fully-charged batteries will last approximately 5.5 hours.
For the Kloak Misters PRO and GHOST, fully-charged batteries will last approximately 8 hours.
For all Kloak Misters, a fully-drained battery will take approximately 4.5 hours to reach a full charge.
The battery is rechargeable by connecting the device using the micro-USB cord to any USB port in your vehicle or home.